This page has moved to a new address.

FFFWeek Day 4 - Social Media Panel and Bloomingdales Fashion Show

Curvy Canadian: FFFWeek Day 4 - Social Media Panel and Bloomingdales Fashion Show

Saturday, June 29, 2013

FFFWeek Day 4 - Social Media Panel and Bloomingdales Fashion Show

Thursday morning brought the Full Figured Fashion Front hosted Social Media Panel, and the much anticipated Bloomingdales fashion show. I bought the most amazing dress to wear - a Melissa Masse maxi dress with a boat neck and an STUNNING print!!! I think it was probably my favourite outfit of the week, and I got so many compliments. In fact, I think it's probably my favourite thing in my closet - and you all know that's saying something.

The social media panel was great - very informative and helpful. Gaelle and I were commissioned to check in all the guests - and it was great to meet and greet all the attendees.



The lovely Gaelle of The Curvy and Curly Closet and I checking guests in for the panel
The panel, from L to R, Heather McGarry, Marketing Manager for Lane Bryant, Carina Sullivan, Senior Marketing Co-ordinator for Evans, Dina Fierro, VP of Social Media for PR firm HL Group, and FFFWeek Blogger of the Year, Ty from Gorgeous in Grey, and moderator Marie Denee from The Curvy Fashionista (looking stunning and also wearing Melissa Masse!)
After the panel, we headed straight over to Bloomingdales to secure our front row seats for the fashion show.


A few shots of the amazing Melissa Masse dress...


Dress - Melissa Masse via Saks Fifth Avenue (online only)/Handbag - Michael Kors via Holt Renfrew/Shoes - Betsey Johnson via Town Shoes/Bracelet - Addition Elle/Earrings - Vintage



Here are a few of my favourite designs from the runway!

Ralph Lauren Plus Sizes -




Vince Camuto Plus Sizes -

This is the one I bought on Wednesday before the white cruise! Can't wait to show you my pics!

MICHAEL Michael Kors Plus Sizes



Tahari Woman Plus Sizes




Adrianna Pappell Plus Sizes


So which designer is your fav???


2 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 20, 2013 8:03:00 AM , Blogger Dentistwinnipeg said...

wow.. there is some really good information here.. thanks for sharing it with us
Denture implants

 
At Saturday, August 19, 2023 1:23:00 AM , Anonymous Oakland Cognitive Mapping said...

Appreciate yoour blog post

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home