This page has moved to a new address.

The Fall Collection from Paris has landed at Your Big Sister's Closet!

Curvy Canadian: The Fall Collection from Paris has landed at Your Big Sister's Closet!

Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Fall Collection from Paris has landed at Your Big Sister's Closet!

Hey Guys!

So most of you probably know by now that I opened my own plus size store in Toronto, Your Big Sister's Closet, early this year. I found this stunning line from Paris at a trade show several months ago, and I placed a big order! We've been anticipating this collection for so long, and it's finally here! I created a lookbook so you can all take a look and see what's in store. I absolutely adore this collection - the romantic and bohemian-yet-sophisticated details are just stunning.



So what do you think?


4 Comments:

At Thursday, August 22, 2013 3:50:00 PM , Blogger Nina said...

Those are some great pieces and I really like the special details on the items as well. I'm really loving the blue coat with the arm details and few other pieces as well. I really like how you styled them as well! :)

Nina
http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

 
At Thursday, August 22, 2013 10:31:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Really love these.

 
At Friday, August 23, 2013 1:42:00 AM , Blogger Jaxx said...

Love some of those pieces :)

 
At Friday, August 23, 2013 3:54:00 PM , Blogger Eva said...

Some lovely pieces in here. Really makes me wish I lived closer to Toronto. (A LOT closer) :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home